-Cutting edge expertise
Our Resilio experts will support you in your responsible digital transition for the construction, developpment and monitoring of your green IT action plans.
Why Resilio Consulting ?
We support you in all your projects by making tailor-made offers according to your needs with :
Diverse & specific methods
We support you throughout your project to plan your GreenIT roadmap, eco-design your digital services or establish your operational action plan – with the help of either workshops, studies, guides or white papers, etc. We put our years of experience and our continuous training at your service to ensure the success of your transition!
Our experienced team
Our multidisciplinary and multilingual team supports all types of international organizations, both public and private, including the Métropole du Grand Paris, Grenoble Alpes Métropole, the Canton of Vaud, the universities of Geneva or Lausanne, the CIO, Amersports, Malakoff Humanis, the L’Occitane group, L’Oréal, PwC…
Support for the framing of your responsible digital approach
In order to build the green IT approach and carry out its project, we can accompany you on framing missions during which we will help you to define your vision and calibrate your approach.
From co-construction workshops, we identify your strategic axes to develop the responsible digital approach in your company. We then draw up a multi-year roadmap to serve as the basis for deploying the strategy.
… we are specialists in green IT, you are specialists in your organization!
Support throughout the change
We support the changes necessary to reduce the impact of your digital and digital activities through workshops with your teams, but also through cross-functional awareness raising for all employees.
Support for change, focused on resilience, sustainability, efficiency and on your autonomy.
- Our consultants have already carried out this type of initiatives.
- They have obtained ACV, GreenIT & eco-design certifications.
- In constant contact with the field
- We have carried out these .operations for large groups in insurance and retail.
Rosendo Mañas Faura
- Background in microtechnology
- Manages teams on an ongoing basis for the completion of technical projects.
- Trained in LCA of digital services and products,
- Pilot of several large-scale studies, participating in ESA international competitions
- Speaker on responsible, fluid digital in 5 languages
Chief Executive Officier
- EPFL background in environmental sciences & management
- Member of GreenIT.fr since 2020, with training in LCA of digital services and products
- Conducted several large-scale studies, some of which were critically reviewed by an international panel
- Consulting assignments with large private groups
- Cumulates more than 20 years of experience in the IT world.
- Recognized as one of the pioneers and best Green IT / Sustainable ICT experts in Europe
- Founder of GreenIT.fr in 2004, he has supported Green IT projects full-time since 2007.
- Provides expertise for large private and public organizations and bodies such as ADEME, AFNOR, the European Commission, etc.
- Co-author of Ademe’s TNIC sector guide for the assessment and reduction of GHG emissions from ICT. Author of numerous books on Green IT including “Tending towards Digital Sobriety”, his last book of 2021.
- 20 years of experience in the IT world of large companies and ETI
- Management of international projects to overhaul or improve information systems
- Certified GreenIT.fr since 2019, piloting the Benchmark GreenIT.fr since 2021
- Support for companies in different sectors of activity (Banking, Agri-food, Industry, Cosmetics), in order to establish their environmental footprint and their GreenIT maturity.
- Advice on the Green IT strategy, the establishment of roadmaps and operational action plans to identify the priority actions to be carried out in the Responsible Digital strategy of the organization.
- EPFL background in environmental engineering.
- Support for companies and public organizations (City of Lausanne, etc.) in their Responsible Digital approach
- Leads the technical development of Resilio’s LCA tools, at the scientific and technical state of the art.
- Matheo operates mainly in environmental audit activities, as well as in high value-added consulting activities.
- Mastery of the technical aspects of environmental analysis, which allows him to transform the workshops into key tools for change.
- Background at the EPFL in Environmental science and engineering
- Has particular experience in supporting large groups and companies, including the LVMH Group
- Has a thorough understanding of the technical and human issues involved in a Responsible Digital approach. He will be able to accompany you in an efficient and benevolent manner
- Conducts environmental audits in the most complex conditions and provides high quality solutions during its missions. He also accompanies some of our partners, within the framework of the Resilio Partners program.
- Master in Environmental Engineering at EPFL
- SlowTech specialist within Resilio’s R&D department
- Assisted key accounts such as LVMH in the analysis of the life cycle of their information systems
- Thorough and rigorous knowledge of current environmental issues
- Microengineering graduate from EPFL
- Product Owner of our Resilio Tech platform
- Member of GreenIT.fr since 2020
- Certified “ACV of digital services and products”
- Unique knowledge of electronic equipment manufacturing processes, enriched by a bast experience in project management
- Support for Key Account customers in the life cycle analysis of their information systems
Several differentiation criterias that make the GreenIT approach unique: expertise of the team, multiple environmental KPIs, maturity assessment, benchmark, simulations, best practices sharing with our pairs.
No one but Resilio offers a such large range of skills and 360 analysis – many thanks for your help!
– Gaëlle F.