Accessibility Statement for Resilio
This is an accessibility statement from Resilio SA.
Measures to support accessibility
Resilio SA takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Resilio:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Resilio is not assessed with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Not assessed means that the content has not been evaluated or the evaluation results are not available.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Resilio. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Resilio:
- Phone: +41 78 673 77 18
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal Address: Resilio SA – EPFL Innovation Park, Bâtiment C, 1015 Lausanne, Suisse
- Number for France : +33 6 84 29 53 30
Accessibility of Resilio relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Resilio SA assessed the accessibility of Resilio by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 9 June 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.